The 10-Question Test to Verify If You Are Really Living with Purpose
Have you found your purpose in life? Are you sure you did? Here's a 10-question test to confirm if you really are living with purpose.
- Do you prefer staying in bed every morning?
- Do you fear failure?
- Do you compare your life to those of others?
- Do you allow what other people say to influence what you do?
- Do you find the weekdays a drag?
- Do you always let go during the weekend?
- Do you have to own the latest gadgets, gizmos, and trinkets?
- Do you hate solitude?
- Do you find yourself bored often?
- Do you feel you should be doing something else?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the questions, it's time you re-evaluate your life's purpose. Why?
- Your purpose should be the main reason you feel energized when you wake up every morning, providing you with the daily tasks you need to do.
- Your purpose should not cause you to deny the existence of fear but rather to recognize it as the enemy, standing in the way, that needs to be defeated.
- Your purpose should strengthen your belief that your life is different from others and there's nothing wrong with that.
- Your purpose should give you confidence and faith in yourself; you are the driver of your life and only you can fully understand your vision.
- Your purpose should provide you with daily tasks and goals so every day becomes an opportunity to get closer to the achievement of it.
- Your purpose should be big and important that days off exist in your vocabulary no more because every day is an opportunity to work for it.
- @@Your purpose should drive you to seek fulfilment from the inside@@ and not from material things outside.
- Your purpose should make you embrace the reality that only you can truly walk your chosen path from beginning to end.
- Your purpose should give you meaningful things to do and open your eyes to opportunities disguised otherwise in unexpected places.
- @@Your purpose shouldn't instil any doubt in the path you're taking.@@
Now the question is: Are you really living with purpose?
Any thoughts? Leave your comments below.
You can also subscribe with your best e-mail to receive newsletter and articles like this.
Or connect with your favorite social media platform below!