In case you haven't noticed, season 2 (at least that's what I like to call it) of Death's Last Days with the Dying has arrived. After three months of an unplanned hiatus, the I Killed My Friends and It Thrilled Me spinoff is back on the website with changes coming to the series:
- The strict three-drabble-per-character-to-kill rule is no more. This is done to allow more room for the plot of season 2 to flow smoothly.
- Our dear Prudence Hez (who made her appearance on Memory 028) from I Killed My Friends and It Thrilled Me will be a recurring character and play a bigger role.
- On the superficial side, we'll only have one image/banner from here on out instead of the changing graphics we used for each drabble before.
- Prudence and Death's lives (is Death even alive?) will be entwined in ways both of them do not expect.
- The series is also available on Tablo.io and Medium. Good news if you hang out more often there.