I admit, being an independent author is not for the faint of heart. Things aren't always easy. You can put a lot of work but the amount of return isn't guaranteed. Certainty is a fleeting cloud easily blown by a breeze. When things get tough, I tell myself these following nine reminders to keep going. Because I sometimes design images, I decided to make this journal post colorful.
1. Great things take time. I'm in it for the long haul.
2. Some "overnight" success were 10 years in the making.
3. The highlights of one's life story is in the journey.
4. My path is mine alone and that's okay. I should not fear independence and responsibility.
5. If I quit now then I betray my true self.
6. I’m blessed to have awakened and be pursuing what I really want in life. Some people cannot say the same.
7. A life without challenges and obstacles is not worth living.
8. The recipe for achievement requires sacrifice, commitment, dedication, and faith.
9. I have already crossed my life's "point of no return". There is no turning back.